For the month of July and August, I really wanted to try to focus on a Summer reading theme. The total amount of books I plan on reading this month is 11 books, which I may or may not succeed at, but, I truly do want to start blogging more about my book goals.
The titles I plan on reading is as follows:
- The Summer Cottage by: Viola Shipman ✅
- The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by: Ann Brashares ✅
- Girls in Pants the Third Summer of the Sisterhood by: Ann Brashares
- Summer Hours by: Amy Mason Doan
- The Stepsisters by: Susan Mallery
- The Book of Summer by: Michelle Gable
- Summer at the Garden Café by: Felicity Hayes-McCoy
- A Week at the Shore by: Barbara Delinsky
- Just a Boy and a Girl in a Little Canoe by: Sarah Mlynowski
Depending on how successful I am with my July & August reading goals, I may even be able to do a Summer reading wrap-up, where I discuss about which books I enjoyed more than others.
Comment below with what your favourite Summer must reads are and what your July reading list looks like. I love getting book recommendations.